Hi folks, Thursday (22 February 2007)
[For input to the DMTF CIM Core WG at their Friday telecon tomorrow.]
Based on feedback from Aaron Merkins (IBM) on Rick's draft CR 901:
I've just posted a revised CIM_PrintOutputTray class to:
- this release note
- NEW version - prtOutputEntry translation
Rick - please run mofpretty on this class and post result to:
Rick - note the ModelCorrespondence added to "PrinterName" below - this
allows us to talk about "sysName" versus "prtGeneralPrinterName" only
once in the parent CIM_Printer class.
- Added three standard key properties (for ManagedElement class)
- Added ModelCorrespondence clause to "PrinterName" property
- Added Key qualifier to "Id" property (prtOutputIndex)
- Changed "Name" property name to "AdminName" (must not be localized)
- Changed "Description" property name to "LocalizedDescription"
- Deleted CIM_Printer.CurrentCharSet from "LocalizedDescription" because
the CIM 'string' datatype charset is UCS-2 (plane 0 from Unicode)
- Deleted correlating comments from Values and ValueMap clauses (which
prevented mofpretty from folding the lines appropriately)
This fixed CIM_PrintOutputTray class should be added to Rick's CR 901.
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.441 / Virus Database: 268.18.3/697 - Release Date: 2/22/2007