WIMS> CIM> Note to CIM Core chairs re planned changes to printer model.

WIMS> CIM> Note to CIM Core chairs re planned changes to printer model.

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Thu Aug 23 19:09:35 EDT 2007

An early warning to Crandall and Hass that we are changing the CIM
representation slightly to model more faithfully the actual conformance
requirements of Printer MIB.

The new Visio diagrams are posted in
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/Visio-Printer_12.pdf

rick