We said that we would meet this week at the last meeting, as I recall.
(Having just emerged from Turkey Coma, I suspect that my recollection is
not reliable, however.) Do we have much progress to report? Well, yes,
we did decide on a strategy. And I did discover that one can sometimes
cajole a prematurely-born MOF out of the chairperson to shorten update
cycles. So, sure, why not.
From: owner-wims at pwg.org [mailto:owner-wims at pwg.org] On Behalf Of Ira
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 16:03
To: wims at pwg.org; Ira McDonald
Subject: WIMS> WIMS-CIM Telecon this week?
I can't remember if we plan to meet this week?
Bill - please let me know ASAP.
I'm in Irvine onsite at Samsung all this week and trying to juggle
schedule. Personally, I think we should try to meet if possible this
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect) Chair - Linux Foundation
Open Printing WG Blue Roof Music / High North Inc PO Box 221 Grand
Marais, MI 49839
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com