WIMS> WIMS-CIM Telecon this week?

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Tue Nov 27 12:47:13 EST 2007

We said that we would meet this week at the last meeting, as I recall.
(Having just emerged from Turkey Coma, I suspect that my recollection is
not reliable, however.)  Do we have much progress to report?  Well, yes,
we did decide on a strategy.  And I did discover that one can sometimes
cajole a prematurely-born MOF out of the chairperson to shorten update
cycles.  So, sure, why not.

rick

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-wims at pwg.org [mailto:owner-wims at pwg.org] On Behalf Of Ira
McDonald
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 16:03
To: wims at pwg.org; Ira McDonald
Subject: WIMS> WIMS-CIM Telecon this week?

Hi,

I can't remember if we plan to meet this week?

Bill - please let me know ASAP.

I'm in Irvine onsite at Samsung all this week and trying to juggle
schedule.  Personally, I think we should try to meet if possible this
week.

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect) Chair - Linux Foundation
Open Printing WG Blue Roof Music / High North Inc PO Box 221  Grand
Marais, MI  49839
work: +1-906-494-2434
home: +1-906-494-2697
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com