Sorry I neglected to send out a message. Yes, we will have a conference
call Monday at 12 noon EDT. Ira's agenda is basically it, with stress on
item 5. I have been agonizing a bit on the face to face, since there seems
little that requires WG discussion and even as a status update, there has
not been much tangible progress. Perhaps the WG will have some suggestions.
From: owner-wims at pwg.org [mailto:owner-wims at pwg.org] On Behalf Of Ira
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 1:24 PM
To: wims at pwg.org; Ira McDonald
Subject: WIMS> WIMS/CIM Telecon - Mon 13 October 11am EDT
We scheduled a WIMS/CIM telecon for this Monday.
We may need a chair (though it's not in Bill's minutes)
- Bill, are you available on Monday?
- Craig, can you attend (and chair if necessary)?
(1) Identify minute taker
(2) Approve previous meeting minutes
(3) CIM Proxy progress report
(4) CIM Print Service - IPP/1.1 (RFC 2911) - IPPv2 WG
(5) PWG F2F in Lexington - Tuesday 21 October - 8:30-10:30am EDT
Comments? Any who can or CANNOT attend?
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
579 Park Place Saline, MI 48176
PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839