WIMS> RE: Changes to Visio-Printer_15.pdf

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Wed Nov 19 15:52:08 EST 2008

Yup, I agree with the changes in cardinality.  A MediaPath or OutputTray
cannot be associated with more than one Finisher device.

Here's hoping that Monsieur Crandall does not notice the change and
insist that we create two new association classes to express the
specificity of the relationships.  "In the fullness of time," we should
do that, of course.  Just not today.  Let's put it on the big todo list.

I have made the changes and will post today.

rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Ira McDonald [mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 00:23
To: Landau, Richard; Ira McDonald; wims at pwg.org
Subject: Changes to Visio-Printer_15.pdf

Hi Rick,

Your phone to me earlier message was all correct.

I *think* the other change (besides association) to page 1 is that the
two asterisks beside Finisher leading to MediaPath and OutputTray SHOULD
be '1' (i.e., a given Finisher is associated with an array of zero or
more of each).

N'est ce pas?

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect) Chair - Linux Foundation
Open Printing WG Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
  734-944-0094