[WIMS] Fwd: KMC has reviewed PWG Command Set for 1284 Device ID and has comments

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 15:38:05 UTC 2010

Hi Gail,

[forwarding to the WIMS and PMP mailing lists]

Thanks for catching these errors.

The text in section 4.4 was already supposed to have been deleted
(my mistake), based on WIMS/PMP WG review in January.

I have already reposted the PWG Process/3.0 with the correct filename
(so that it now appears twice in the 'pub/pwg/general' directory.

BTW - a PWG Last Call isn't a vote - I hope that, when these defects are
corrected and this specification actually goes to PWG Formal Vote, you
will cast a YES vote.