[WIMS] RE: [PMP] MFD Alerts Project Charter

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Thu Apr 21 16:14:41 UTC 2011

I have reflected on Ira's suggestions and, although we may not agree on what
is  "proper English", I think I have  reasonable resolutions posted at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-mfdalerts-charter-20110421.pdf

This is what we will discuss today, particularly with respect to Michael's
comments. With luck, I will also have updates to the other charter drafts.

Thanks,

Bill Wagner