IDS> IDS: Thursday's CC canceled

From: Dave Whitehead (david@lexmark.com)
Date: Tue Mar 03 2009 - 17:01:20 EST

    All,

    There has not be much activity on IDS since the F2F so I propose
    postponing the CC until next week. Hopefully by then we'll have an
    updated NAP binding document and a first pass at the NEA bindings
    document.

    Let me know if you feel there is something that needs to be addressed in a
    CC this week.

    Unless there are objections, I am also going to move the Attributes
    document into WG last call for two weeks (3/6-3/20). This will give us a
    few days (3/21-4/1) to resolve any new issues before going to PWG last
    call to end at the F2F (4/2-4/29).

    Thanks,

    dhw

    David H. Whitehead