RE: IDS> IDS: Thursday's CC canceled

From: Nevo, Ron (NevoR@sharpsec.com)
Date: Tue Mar 03 2009 - 17:14:23 EST

      Hi Dave

    The Microsoft contact and our relationship with them are extremely
    important for the future of IDS.

    If Microsoft will not engage with us, Then IDS will be on hold.

    This should be our priority to expedite it, and we should talk about
    that soon.

    Regards
    Ron Nevo
    Senior Product Manager
    Information Security, DVM, Standards and Compliance
    Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America

    www.sharpusa.com/products/applications/home/
    <http://www.sharpusa.com/products/applications/home/>

    Sharp Plaza Mahwah NJ 07430 nevor@sharpsec.com
    Phone: 201-760-3937 Fax: 201-529-9673 Cell: 201-220-5945

    The contents of this email are the property of the sender.

    If it was not addressed to you, you have no legal right to read it .

    If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender.

    Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender.

    "Be Secure. Be Sharp."