From: Randy Turner (rturner@amalfisystems.com)
Date: Fri Apr 10 2009 - 01:01:14 EDT

    Hi All,

    After reading the minutes from the latest TCG HCWG re-chartering discussion,
    I have the following comment...

    I think, at a minimum, any new charter for the TCG HCWG should be filtered
    through the goals and objectives of the p2600 work
    and the PWG-IDS activity to determine any new objectives.

    in other words,

    o1 = set of p2600 goals and objectives (both core standard and protection
    profiles)
    o2 = set of PWG IDS goals and objectives (including NEA/TNC + IDS
    attributes)
    o3 = The union of o1 and o2 (i.e., o1 U o2)

    o4 = The set of proposed TCG HCWG goals and objectives

    The intersection of o3 and o4 should be the empty set

    Thanks,
    Randy