IPP Mail Archive: Re: JMP> Re: IPP> MOD JobState suggestion

Re: JMP> Re: IPP> MOD JobState suggestion

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 10:05:35 -0700 (PDT)

Tom,

I agree that you new revised figure is correct. But it has so
many lines and lines crossing that I doubt it is useful.

I propose that we keep the original figure, but show the two paths
to "Aborted", with the added text:

"The Canceled state can be entered from the Pending, Pending-Held,
Processing, or Processing-Stopped states."

Ron Bergman
Dataproducts Corp.