IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> Document attributes

RE: IPP> Document attributes

Turner, Randy (rturner@sharplabs.com)
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 15:34:30 -0700

Does this seem kind of limiting, to restrict all documents in a
particular job to have the same document format? It doesn't
seem hard to imagine a 2-document job wherein one file
is PCL and another Postscript. If the document attribute
says "application/vnd.pcl" then the printer would probably
trash the 2nd Postscript job.

Just checking to see if we haven't got a hole in this
somewhere....

Randy