IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> ADM - How to follow up on IESG comments on IPP

Re: IPP> ADM - How to follow up on IESG comments on IPP

Jay Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 10:10:10 -0500

Does subscribing to the "ietf-announce@ietf.org" DL give you
copies of IESG Last Call comments? (I didn't think it did.)

...jay

-- JK Martin | Email: jkm@underscore.com --
-- Underscore, Inc. | Voice: (603) 889-7000 --
-- 41C Sagamore Park Road | Fax: (603) 889-2699 --
-- Hudson, NH 03051-4915 | Web: http://www.underscore.com --