IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> MOD> A New View of Notification Requirements

Re: IPP> MOD> A New View of Notification Requirements

Jay Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 10:19:01 -0500

Thanks for the additional info, Larry.

For the record, here's the URL for the document Larry had cited:

http://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-receipt-mdn-08.txt

...jay

-- JK Martin | Email: jkm@underscore.com --
-- Underscore, Inc. | Voice: (603) 889-7000 --
-- 41C Sagamore Park Road | Fax: (603) 889-2699 --
-- Hudson, NH 03051-4915 | Web: http://www.underscore.com --