IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> IPP > FAQ - How should the server behave?

Re: IPP> IPP > FAQ - How should the server behave?

Jay Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:42:15 -0500

Would it be too much to ask that IPP define a specific
error code for the "server to busy to accept requests"
condition?

...jay

-- JK Martin | Email: jkm@underscore.com --
-- Underscore, Inc. | Voice: (603) 889-7000 --
-- 41C Sagamore Park Road | Fax: (603) 889-2699 --
-- Hudson, NH 03051-4915 | Web: http://www.underscore.com --