PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> prtAlertIndex as defined in draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info

Re: PMP> prtAlertIndex as defined in draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info

harryl@us.ibm.com
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 09:52:51 -0600

How are MAX ACCESS and whether or not prtAlertIndex is included in the var bind
related?

I favor backward compatibility with RFC1759. I somehow missed this change which
evidently occurred somewhere between November 1998 (pmib103098) and Jan 1999 (
<draft-ietf-printmib-info-04.txt>). Was this previously discussed?

Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems
harryl@us.ibm.com

Mike Thatcher <mike@peer.com> on 06/01/99 04:14:53 PM