PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Re: Long-standing HR MIB recommendations from Printer MIB

Re: PMP> Re: Long-standing HR MIB recommendations from Printer MIB

Ron Bergman (rbergma@hitachi-hkis.com)
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 08:47:48 -0800

Harry,

Do we also want to pursue adding "notApplicable" to hrPrinterStatus?
Requesting to add just "standby" or both is worth a try.

Ron