PWG-ANNOUNCE> Chartacter Repertores reflector

From: ElliottBradshaw@oaktech.com
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 14:13:59 EST

Folks,

We have a new email reflector for the Character Repertoires activity. As a
reminder, the draft charter is at:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Character-Repertoires/CharterCR.htm

If you would like to monitor or take part in this activity, please join the
reflector by sending an e-mail to majordomo@pwg.org with a blank subject
line containing in the body:

  subscribe cr@pwg.org

Over the next few weeks I plan to post some background material and start
discussions by email and teleconference. Our goal is to have draft
material for review at the Maui meeting.

  -Elliott

Elliott Bradshaw
Director, Software Engineering
Oak Technology Imaging Group