PWG-IPP Mail Archive: RE: ADM - IPP Priorities

RE: ADM - IPP Priorities

From: harryl@us.ibm.com
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 13:46:17 EDT

    Perhaps a vote for Qualdocs is a vote for IPP client. Then, within the
    client discussion there are two separate paths (Qualdocs - i.e. TIFF-FX,
    Coneg and "Full Featured" - i.e. Fonts, UPDF, kitchen sink...) ?? Valid
    way of resolving this?

    Harry Lewis
    IBM Printing Systems

    "Wagner,William" <bwagner@digprod.com>