PWG-IPP Mail Archive: PWG-IPP> RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Semantic

PWG-IPP> RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Semantic Model/IPP Extensions meeting (10/9 NYC )

From: bpusch@lohndirekt.de
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 04:51:38 EDT

    Hello,
    can anybody tell me, what the state of the Document Object specification is
    now? I could not find any notification of the results of the below mentioned
    conference.

    Best regards

    Björn Pusch

    Peter Zehler wrote:
    October 9 will be the close of Last Call on the JobX, Overrides and Document
    Object specification. We will complete the discussions on any comments
    during the meeting. The official vote will be held on these specifications
    to move them to Candidate Standard.