From: Zehler, Peter (Peter.Zehler@xeroxlabs.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2006 - 11:50:02 EDT
On Wednesday May 10 there will be a Semantic Model Teleconference . This
week we will continue focus on the updated straw man proposal for a PWG
Semantic Model v2.0 Schema. Those of you who will not have access to
MyMeetings access should have the updated schema available.
If anyone has any items they would like to discuss please forward them
to me and I will modify the agenda to include them.
May 10 2006
1 pm - 2 pm eastern
WebEx Meeting Details (http://www.mymeetings.com):
Meeting Number: 747275324
Meeting Passcode: PwgSm
Meeting Host: Peter Zehler
Join Instructions for Instant Net Conference:
1. Join the meeting now:
2. Enter the required fields.
4. Click on Proceed. If you have problems with the above link, go to
http://www.mymeetings.com , select "join an event" and use the meeting
number and passcode from above.
Agenda: 1) Walk through the updated straw man schema
2) Discuss Ira's new Subunits version that includes
Finisher (See <http://www.pwg.org/hypermail/sm/0335.html>)
3) Discuss alternatives to SubUnits schema structure
3) Discuss next steps and dates
I have created an updated version of the SM schema.
A local version (i.e. relative links to schema files stored in the same
directory) of the schema is available at
have included an XMLSPY project file.
What I have done since the last update is
1) Added the Ira's updated subunits as a peer of the services (e.g.
a) included an alternative structures for subunits for
What I have not done is
1) Renamed the services to be consistent with WIMS
2) Added WIMS (except for Subunits)
3) Updated the master list of elements
4) Done anything to the SM specification
Xerox Innovation Group
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
800 Phillips Rd.
Webster NY, 14580-9701
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Fri May 05 2006 - 11:52:14 EDT