From: Zehler, Peter (Peter.Zehler@xeroxlabs.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2006 - 10:36:44 EDT
On Wednesday October 11 there will be a Semantic Model Teleconference.
October 11 2006
1 pm - 2 pm eastern
WebEx Meeting Details (http://www.mymeetings.com):
Meeting Number: 747275324
Meeting Passcode: PwgSm
Meeting Host: Peter Zehler
Join Instructions for Instant Net Conference:
1. Join the meeting now:
2. Enter the required fields.
4. Click on Proceed. If you have problems with the above link, go to
http://www.mymeetings.com , select "join an event" and use the meeting
number and passcode from above.
Agenda: 1) Approve previous meeting minutes (None to approve)
2) Agenda bashing
3) Walk through the updated schema (Link to be provided
under separate cover)
a) Recent changes
b) Class structure of Semantic Model
c) Proposed direction
4) Chameleon schema issue and resolution
5) incorporation of SM v1 printer elements into
PrinterService and mapping issue
6) Kick around milestones, proper specification, work
distribution and other odds and ends
7) Preparation for face to face
8) Discuss next steps and dates
I will upload an update to the Semantic Model by Monday and send out a
I will update the Google calendar later today when I am out from behind
the Xerox filters.
Xerox Innovation Group
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
800 Phillips Rd.
Webster NY, 14580-9701
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Fri Oct 06 2006 - 10:36:58 EDT