SM> Updated PWG SM

From: Zehler, Peter (Peter.Zehler@xeroxlabs.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2006 - 07:39:35 EDT

    All,

    I'd love to post the updated schema but unfortunately I am working today
    and tomorrow in an area where I do not have ftp connectivity. The zip
    file I have to post is 109KB. If someone could post it for me early
    today I'd be glad to send it to them. I will be able to post it later
    this afternoon from home.

    In addition to putting each service in its own namespace I also removed
    the chameleon schema. If I am able to get around tool issues at a later
    time most of the types and elements in the root pwg namespace will be
    converted to chameleon schemas. The other big change was to rework the
    schema dependencies. Attached is a before and after view of the
    dependencies.

    The schema is still in mid-edit. I have not tied in documents yet. I
    have some ideas regarding the class structure that we will discuss on
    Wednesday.

    Pete

     <<DependencyChanges.zip>>

    Peter Zehler