XP Mail Archive: Re: XP> New Version of Document

Re: XP> New Version of Document

From: Jun Fujisawa (fujisawa.jun@canon.co.jp)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 02:10:42 EST

    Don,

    At 3:34 PM -0500 02.3.7, don@lexmark.com wrote:
    >I have uploaded a new version of XHTML-Print that reflects the changes and
    >discussion we had at the LA meeting.

    Thank you for keeping the spec up to date. Here are some minor errors
    I found for XHTML-Print 0.951.

    - In 4.1, the addition of "Basic" in the following titles is unnecessary
    because these are the names of categories (please refer to "Modulariation
    of XHTML"). They should be removed again.

    3. Basic Table Modules
    5. Basic Forms Modules

    - In 4.1, the "*" at the end of "2. Text Extension Modules" should be
    moved to the end of "Presentation" since the latter is the module name.

    - In Table 1, "san serif" and "monospaced" in the description of 'font-family'
    property should be "san-serif" and "monospace", respectively.

    --
    Jun Fujisawa
    <mailto:fujisawa.jun@canon.co.jp>