XP Mail Archive: XP> Normative vs. Informative sections

XP> Normative vs. Informative sections

From: Jun Fujisawa (fujisawa.jun@canon.co.jp)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 01:19:17 EST

    An editorial comment to January 7 version of XHTML-Print.

    It is noted in the Status of this Document that all sections of this
    document are normative unless otherwise noted. For this to work
    as intended, I think we need the following changes:

    "1. Introduction" should be noted as informative.
    "5. Acknowledgements" should be noted as informative.
    "C. XHTML-Print DTD and Modules" should not have note.

    --
    Jun Fujisawa
    <mailto:fujisawa.jun@canon.co.jp>