XP Mail Archive: XP> Accepted Editorial Changes

XP> Accepted Editorial Changes

From: don@lexmark.com
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 10:13:20 EST

    I believe the following from Jun Fujisawa are editorial changes and
    corrections that we can accept without discussion:

    -------
    From: http://www.pwg.org/hypermail/xp/0161.html

    It is noted in the Status of this Document that all sections of this
    document are normative unless otherwise noted. For this to work
    as intended, I think we need the following changes:

    1. "Introduction" should be noted as informative.
    5. Acknowledgements" should be noted as informative.
    C. XHTML-Print DTD and Modules" should not have note.

    -------
    From: http://www.pwg.org/hypermail/xp/0163.html

    The first paragraph of section 2.3.1 refers to "XHTML Family user Agent
    Conformance", where "user" should be capitalized.

    -------
    From: http://www.pwg.org/hypermail/xp/0165.html

    The following section numbers in the Table of Contents don't end
    with period, while other sections do.

    3.1 - 3.16
    4.5
    A.1 - A.3
    B.1 - B.3

    The actual section titles also have similar inconsistency."

    -------
    From: http://www.pwg.org/hypermail/xp/0167.html

    In 3.14 Link Module, "than the hreflang attribute must be supported"
    should be "then the hreflang attribute must be supported."

    -------

    If anyone disagrees, please send a note explaining why these are not editorial to the mailing list.

     Don Wright don@lexmark.com

     Chair, IEEE SA Standards Board
     Member, IEEE-ISTO Board of Directors
     f.wright@ieee.org / f.wright@computer.org