XP Mail Archive: XP> CSS print for DTV

XP> CSS print for DTV

From: kazuyuki Murata (murata@isl.mei.co.jp)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 08:26:23 EST

    Hi all:

    There are two ways to define CSS for DTV services.
    a) modify the Enhanced Layout enhancement set
    b) define a new, separate enhancement set
    Both ways are acceptable for me. I prefer to a way that brings speedy discussion.
    I don't know which way will bring a earlier final PWG spec.
    If b), the new enhancement set should cover the Enhanced Layout enhancement set,
    I think.

    >1. Should enhancements requested by Digital TV groups be added to the
    >Enhanced Layout enhancement set or become a new, separate enhancement set?
    >http://www.pwg.org/xhtml-print/minutes/Minutes-November-2002.html#dtv
    > Supported by:
    > Kazuyuki MURATA, Matsushita Electric Industrial Co,.LTD.(PANASONIC)
    > Elliot Bradshaw, Oak
    > Don Wright, Lexmark

    Kazuyuki MURATA
    Multimedia Development Center