[IPP] RFC: Consensus on new "output-bin" values: 'collator' and 'job-separator', issue for "output-bin-actual"

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 19:11:20 UTC 2014

Hi Smith,

Both of these new values for "output-bin" are included in the latest
IANA registrations file that Mike sent me on Friday.

Mike - I assume we should talk about IPP deprecation policy on
Monday?  Should I wait to send this latest IANA registrations file
to Amanda until after our discussion at Monday's IPP meeting?

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com