[IPP] 5100.11 : "job-password" and "job-save-disposition"

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 14:14:45 UTC 2017

Hi Smith,

This is an interesting question.

Since both Restart-Job and Reprocess-Job are *deprecated*, I note that,
with Resubmit-Job (which creates a *new* job from the saved/retained
job), I would assume that an entirely new job-password would be sent.

That is, I don't believe it's appropriate or reasonable for the saved job
to retain the old one-time-use job-password for the new job created by
the Resubmit-Job operation.

Mike - WDYT?

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Jan-April: 579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
May-Dec: PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434