[IPP] Updated draft of IPP Enterprise Printing Extensions v2.0 posted for review

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:36:56 UTC 2020

Hi Smith,

Text of URIs is correct, but the links (check the blue) are mostly wrong.

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)Co-Chair - TCG Trusted
Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
<blueroofmusic at gmail.com>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839