[IPP] Updated draft of IPP Enterprise Printing Extensions v2.0 posted for review

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Wed Aug 26 14:50:34 UTC 2020

Oh well, I guess my mail client botched generating the links somehow. Here they are again:

https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippepx20-20200826.docx <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippepx20-20200826.docx>
https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippepx20-20200826.pdf <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippepx20-20200826.pdf>
https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippepx20-20200826-rev.docx <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippepx20-20200826-rev.docx>
https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippepx20-20200826-rev.pdf <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippepx20-20200826-rev.pdf>