WIMS> Further Progress on MIB to MOF translation

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Mon Feb 5 13:17:35 EST 2007

Hi,

I have some more qualifier clauses working:

- MinValue and MaxValue pair for integer ranges
- MinLen and MaxLen for string sizes

At this point, all important qualifiers that are
actually in use in CIM v2.14 classes and Printer
MIB v2 are being translated and placed in the
correct order.

I'll start the edits (mostly Status) to create
CIM_PrintOutputTray.mof (the row class).

Hopefully give to Rick in time to run mofpretty
(reformat Description lines) and create the
corresponding CR by this Thursday's telecon.

Chair - FSG Open Printing Steering Committee
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com