IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> Review of the SNMP Notifications

Re: IPP> Review of the SNMP Notifications Method

From: Ron Bergman (rbergma@hitachi-hkis.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 19:35:31 EST

    Ira,

    I agree with trying to do more via email. Right now the
    IPP telecons are eating into too much of my time, so
    I would prefer to try email. Maybe telecons after the
    Toyko meeting, in place of some of the normal IPP
    calls.

    I really don't see any point in trying to get a new draft
    to the IETF. If you can, fine, but I would not recommend
    this be our "primary goal".

    I should have my promised comments before the end
    of the week and these may have more impact on the
    draft and generate more discussion.

        Ron