IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Re: No more Bake-offs?

IPP> Re: No more Bake-offs?

From: Donald E. Eastlake 3rd (dee3@torque.pothole.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 12:44:50 EST

    Do we really use that term very prominently? I think these days it is
    only used informally and "interoperability testing" or the like is
    what our process documents refer to. Why are we worried about this if
    it hasn't been a problem?

    Donald

    PS: I think Pillsbury's lawyers don't have a case anyway but its
    probably not worth going into the details of that as they could cause
    trouble.