IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> Proposed deletions and additions

RE: IPP> Proposed deletions and additions to Media Types for Medi a Std

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 14:33:13 EDT

    Michael,

    I didn't find any non-photographic glossy or matte in the stores that was
    only one sided. The non-photographic said "brochure and flyer" and was also
    clearly labeled "two-sided".

    It seems that if you aren't doing photographs when you are printing on
    glossy or matte, then you are likely to be printing a two-sided brochure,
    even if you have to run the media through twice on your one-sided printer.
    Does anyone have any counter examples of regular paper with glossy or matte
    being only one-sided?

    Thanks,
    Tom