PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Latest Printer MIB draft

Re: PMP> Latest Printer MIB draft

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 11:53:52 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Lloyd,

Glad to see some effort on the Printer MIB again:-) Thanks for getting
this back in the spotlight.

I found two minor problems in the document last week.

1. Page 42, the line:
"Syntax: Name"
was omitted from the chLPDServer entry.

2. on page 174, the first line of Appendix F reads:
"...meeting of the Printer Working Group meeting;..."
The second "meeting" should be removed.

Also, the HR MIB draft has now added the new bits for
hrPrinterDetectedErrorState. These should also be added to the Printer
MIB.

The only other issue is the decoupling of hrDeviceStatus from
hrPrinterDetectedErrorState. I believe that this was agreed in the
meeting in Austin. (changes both MIBs)

Ron Bergman
Dataproducts Corp.