UPD Mail Archive: UPD> agenda for UPDF meeting

UPD> agenda for UPDF meeting

From: MATTS,SANDRA (HP-Boise,ex1) (sandra_matts@hp.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 16:38:47 EDT

    Hi,
            I am soliciting agenda items for the New York meeting.

            I know at the last meeting we wanted to continue discussing
    fonts. Are there any specific font items?

            Is there anything else that people want to talk about. There
    were a few threads about adding the PDL strings to the UPDF file.
    If someone has some XML for that - let me know.

    Sandra

    Sandra Matts
    Engineer Scientist
    Hewlett-Packard