UPD Mail Archive: UPD> documents from NY meeting

UPD> documents from NY meeting

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@oaktech.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 11:53:26 EDT

    Hi,
    find the documents I brought as printed versions attached.

    The DTD files are available as GIF, too, to make it easier to import them
    into WinWord for printing.

    I'm going to work on the font handling DTD the next days, including a draft
    spec for it.

    I will establish a small font expert group. Up to now major members will be
    in alphabetical order AGFA (Dale Hubbard), Bitstream (Shawn Flynn), IBM
    (Mark VanderWiele) and Oak (Norbert Schade). The people mentioned in
    brackets may be the developers or can also work as coordinators to other
    more technical experts.
    This will result in an e-mail group and probably some teleconferences over
    the next months.
    If anyone wants to be added to that list, please tell me.
    I require feedback from other PWG companies from time to time. The first
    soliciting may be around June, 12. Please be prepared that your font experts
    can spend some time investigating, whether the current spec will hold all
    info needed for any kind of driver development.

    Norbert

    Font_handling.gif

    Paper_handling.gif