UPD Mail Archive: UPD> constraints review

UPD> constraints review

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@oaktech.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 15:37:21 EDT

    The current version of constraints are out for some days now.
    I want to give everybody a chance to review it.
    As I want to decide on the current structure, I am setting ourselves a limit
    until Friday, Oct. 20th.
    We need a reliable constraints structure, when we want to be productive on
    paper handling.
    Please concentrate on the structure, not on variable names or parameter
    values.

    I'll be in the office the next three weeks continuously. So I am ready for
    questions and input.

    Regards
    Norbert