UPD Mail Archive: UPD> UPDF status

UPD> UPDF status

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@oaktech.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 14:57:55 EDT

    Ladies and Gentlemen,
    I think we get some stuff together these days.
    It is not so much inventing new functionality or write new XML. It is much
    more bringing the pieces together and lining it all up. I assume everybody
    recognizes that the big pictures is making progress, now that we have two
    more sections well prepared and are grinding through the remaining problems.

    And we get some good news from the industry proving that our activities are
    considered more seriously than half a year ago.

    I would like to get a preliminary count who is intending to attend the UPDF
    day in Boston to get a feeling for sample printouts, etc.
    BTW: Oak Technology may attend with a group of four people including me.

    The more you participate in the current email discussion, the better the
    conference will be prepared.
    Thanks so far
    Norbert Schade
    Principle Software Engineer