UPD Mail Archive: UPD> telecon

UPD> telecon

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@oaktech.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 11:10:02 EDT

    Remember the Tampa meeting notes?

    Excerpt:
    Tele conferences
    We will have a small number of telecons.
    The first is proposed to be April, 20th, at noon EST. Please indicate your availability in the week before. I will provide an agenda for that one.
    Sample topics will be color and raster graphics.
    Depending on progress there are one or two more planned before Toronto.

    Who will be in?
    Depending on the participants I will prepare an agenda.
    I've finished a larger section over the week-end while implementing the global media spec into UPDF. This now gives us the chance to do some cleanup.
    I still do not have the time - and do not feel to be a color expert on the required level - to do that implementation. This is getting critical.
    I haven't yet found the time to further specify raster graphics either. On the other hand print media handling is almost done. So there will be little room for other things.

    Norbert Schade
    Principle Software Engineer
    Host Software Group
    Oak Technology, Inc.