UPD Mail Archive: UPD> tonight's changes

UPD> tonight's changes

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 21:43:35 EDT

    general comment:
    check whether I've edited some include dtd like the print media handling for standalone or for include.
    I just do it too often.

    Tonight's changes:
    I've added an entry for custom to the media size entity. We need that as we handle an entry for the UI. We have to point out to communication protocols like IPP that there are some different concerns when handling a UI compared to sending something to a device.
    device-setting added to media sizes/types/colors/coatings entities.
    Media source redesigned.
    Custom added to sizes. We need that as we handle an entry for the UI. We have to point out to communication protocols like IPP that there are some different concerns when handling a UI compared to sending something to a device.
    In the XML command sequences we have to add source entries.
    The dtd has changed for NUp handling. This should be the future structure.

    In the English locale:
    sources added
    source default added
    defaults changed

    Regards
    Norbert Schade

    • application/octet-stream attachment: UPDF.dtd