UPD Mail Archive: Re: UPD> Re: UPDF open standard for locales

Re: UPD> Re: UPDF open standard for locales

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@oaktech.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 08:56:41 EDT

    Mark,
    I have no problem adding new triples of locale-language-country to our list,
    as long as the abbreviations, languages and countries are coming from the
    ISO lists. I'm open to any new combination.
    How to do it best? Can you provide the new lines with the proper syntax,
    when you got that final, and I just add it?
    Regards
    Norbert