UPD Mail Archive: UPD> Re: UPDF open standard for locales

UPD> Re: UPDF open standard for locales

From: Mark VanderWiele (markv@us.ibm.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 20:07:12 EDT

    Norbert: I will try to get the following information into the desired
    format. However, I wanted to let you know that the Linux globaization work
    is tackling the same problem and has another locals list. They have
    identified arIN, arSU, deBE, enBE, enBW, enHK, enIN, enSG, enZA, esGT,
    esHN, fsIN, gvGB, knIN,kwGB, psIN, ruUA, sdIN, shYU, srYU as missing in
    your list of locals.

    Regards,
    Mark VanderWiele
    IBM, Linux Technology Center