UPD Mail Archive: UPD> 0.85, UPDF main schema

UPD> 0.85, UPDF main schema

From: NorbertSchade@oaktech.com
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 18:16:59 EST

    I copied the master schema UPDF.xsd together with the updated 'UPDF Data
    Types.xsd' schema to the ftp site, subdir 0.85.
    The complete schema has been changed so that it follows the complextype
    declarations like the locale schema, which I changed previously.
    All required namespaces are imported/included including the PWG schemas and
    the capability schemas except the font handling schema, which I had to take
    out temporarily.

    That leaves the font handling schema for the namespace task and we are done
    with those changes.
    Then I'll add it back as an include in the UPDF schema.

    Feel free to check it out.

    I'll let you know.
    Norbert Schade