UPD Mail Archive: UPD> Version 0.95 on the UPDF web site!!!

UPD> Version 0.95 on the UPDF web site!!!

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 18:25:34 EST

    It's done!
    We've resolved all open design issues we know of.
    The current version provides all the capabilities it was designed for.
    Reason enough to call it Version 0.95.

    I'll send out another email about the changes regarding finishing features and the relationship to the Semantic Model for those features.

    But I'll be out of town for two days. Back on Wednesday.
    Time enough for you to have a first look.
    Please check the 'XML Schemas' and 'XML Samples' directories (ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/upd/Current_Version/) or follow the links on the UPDF web site.

    The specification document has been updated. So it is reflecting the current schemas with all actual elements and attributes.
    The layout concerning chapters and sections is pretty final.
    The numbering is ok and can be used as reference for comments.
    We know that we have some content to fill in. that will likely happen during the next two weeks.
    The current specification file will be on the UPDF web site either late tonight or tomorrow morning.

    Regards
    Norbert Schade

    Norbert Schade
    69 Prescott Drive