UPD Mail Archive: UPD> Telecon to align UPDF and FSG

UPD> Telecon to align UPDF and FSG

From: Mark Hamzy (hamzy@us.ibm.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 10:45:55 EST

    Thursday, February 19

    GMT 19:00-20:00
    EDT 14:00-15:00
    CDT 13:00-14:00
    MDT 12:00-13:00
    PDT 11:00-12:00

    Toll Free: 1-888-687-2858 (use this first if possible)
    Toll: 1-719-457-3541
    Passcode: 726694

    The agenda is simple: we would compare your data types with ours, feature
    by feature.
    should not need more than half an hour to find out common issues and
    differences.
    I'm not planning on discussing the results in the phone call - just gather
    data, which both parties agree on.

    Mark

    Take a look at the Linux Omni Printer Driver Framework at
    http://www.ibm.com/linux/ltc/projects/omni/