Randy Turner rturner at amalfisystems.com
Thu Nov 13 16:14:51 EST 2008

Hi Lee,

The "find other contacts" action item was the action item I was
addressing at today's meeting.  To summarize from the discussion
earlier today, I think Symantec and Microsoft are willing to discuss
NEA/TNC potential rollouts.  I have "feelers" out to Cisco and Juniper
as well and am waiting for a follow-up discussion.  I will try and
contact one or more of these folks at the IETF Plenary in Minneapolis.

Randy