Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Nov 18 18:47:51 EST 1998

Carl,

Please note that the IPP URL Scheme draft is marked "IPP/NV" for Next
Version.
We still have several issues to resolve in order to make the IPP URL Scheme
and
TLS work, and we decided in the meeting last week that holding up IPP/V1.0
until
they are all resolved is undesirable.

Carl-Uno

http://www.egroups.com/list/ipp/?start=4875