[IPP] RFC: Drop 1284 device ID requirements from IPP Everywhere 1.1

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 10:35:39 UTC 2018

Hi,

Paul - you can't submit a 1284 Device ID as a command in IPP - it's a
declarative
property only.

Mike and Smith - certainly we should drop 1284 Device ID from IPP
Everywhere,
which is about driverless printing.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Jan-April: 579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
May-Dec: PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434